I traded my Axial Scorpion and a Traxxas brushless boat for an 1/8 scale Armma Talion. The first timeout running it on 2s the servo took a dump. I ordered a TowerPro 958MG for it which has 20kg torque and like .16 for speed so it shouldn’t have a problem turning the big 1/8 scale tires. While I was at it I also replaced the outside bearing for the pinion gear. It was a little loose and when I got it out it was rough and noisy. Got 2 bodies with the Talion, the truggy body is all beat to shit and the SCT body doesn’t fit well so I will be changing them out to a Proline Rat Rod body.
Here’s the video of me running the Talion in the street and drive way checking it out after the upgrades. This is also the first time I have tried it with 4s (twin 2s in series).